We would like to announce our web-site and pleased to tell how this year will be marked for our the SIG IoT.
The SIG’s web-site will be not just our business card of with published strategy, goals and objectives, for announcements and reports of the events, but also the knowledge field and the useful library and unique opportunity for you to become a co-authors of the Blog about the IoT and related topics.
We hope the content of our web-site will be the overall result of the work of SIG’s members.
We are waitig for interesting and actual information from SIG memebrs and are ready to publish them in the relevant sections.
Our main goals are to consolidate group members in joint projects work and encourage community activities in the framework of the ISOC mission.
We would like to make the SIG IoT is becoming not just a formal Community of a large number of experts (more than 700), but the platform for interesting collaborations, the participations in expert groups, discussions, also the point of the initiatives and startups with possible attracting of interested internet community attention or partnerships.
We are working on:
• several F2F 2019 regional meetings with participatns of our members from Africa, Latin America, India
The task of this meetings is the discussion of the real perspectives and ways to start the joint projects and collaboration
Colleagues, we are wating for you propositions!
• the visit and participate the ISOC European Chapter meeting in Bucharest (May 2019) with ability to joint to the meeting program with the presentation of the educational project “IoT: propaganda. The basis of our life. What’s up? Why? Are you ready?».
• the pre-Enog Day (June 2019, Tbilisi) wich will be noted by the education program (the opened lecture about IoT) for the students of the domestic and foreign Universities.
• the General Meeting (planned in August-October 2019). The location will be determined (we will chose between Kiev-Yerevan-Tbilisi).
Taking into account the multi-countries nature of the SIG’s membership and that GM should be opened to all our members and partners we ask the ISOC to support us in process of organisation the online broadcast
• the creation the WGs with aim to prepare the set of lessons, presentations and learning materials for the different audiences (from private users to government agencies) and build an online learning zone for the usage it as open resource for all
• the issue of the monthly IoT Event Digest on basis on information of the ISOC information, from well-known web-sources as well as information from our members
In the end of the year, we plane to hold the first Award and to identify the most innovative and interesting projects in the field of IoT among our members. It will be vivid and nice event and great way to finalize the year
Many of these events (or the level of it`s realization) will be related of our abilities to find the financial provision (including the Beyond the Net Grant Programme or our talents to get the support from our current or future partners).
We would like to emphasize once again that this is our common discussion platform and we are waiting for your suggestions.